Saturday, December 30, 2006

Jen's page
Christmas! We started by celebrating at the 5:00 pm children's program at church. Isaac loved the kids! "Kids...ba-bee..jeeshus," he said that night. It was great to celebrate with family and friends before Christmas and on Christmas day. Traditions hold true, it was a holiday to remember.
Isaac news: He didn't really get it. He said, "Preshens, open," but he couldn't get the paper off. It was more fun for Brian and me to watch him. He came down the stairs, and he didn't even see the train we had set up the night before. Oh, well. Next year will probably be even better. We had a great time.

I visited with visiting friends from Colorado (yes-her flight was cancelled and she had to drive), Champaign and California. Old friends are gold.

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve. Resolutions: 1. "Stretches," as Isaac says, 6 days per week. 2. Keep in better touch with my sis, Em (she's going to have another baby!). 3. Eat better.

I love teaching F3 so I'm really looking forward to helping out in 2007. My students will be starting confirmation stuff so I'm anxious to see if I can help out.

I'm looking forward to having next week off of school.

Jen

No comments: