Saturday, December 30, 2006




This is the dog stuffed animal Isaac saw first when he came down the stairs instead of the train.


Isaac's first xylophone!




Here it is again... by the way, the dates and times are wrong! It's Christmas day!




Do I hear Santa coming?! I love my new train! (Geotrax- stays together well)



Here I am being cute the week before Christmas! (If you look real close, you can see that I am coming down with a cold... don't worry, it was gone by Christmas day.)







I can make this train go with the remote control.


Here I am again before Christmas, these pictures are out of order, mom! I put this funny Santa hat on myself.










Here I am running the windmill switch before the train gets here.








Frosty won't keep his hat on like mine.


























This picture is when mom figured out she could post after about an hour.





Yes, it's true! I finally figured out how to post pictures. It's not so hard, and the diagram Andrea sent was helpful. Soon I will post pictures of the ice storm. Have a happy day!
Jen





































I got it! Here is the halloween Cardinal! More to come!













































































No comments: