Sunday, December 16, 2007

We took Isaac to see Santa on Friday and used our gift certificate to Pastabilities for dinner. He told S. he wanted a truck. That was all he wanted. Just a truck. I save my Christmas cards every year for him to look at (in a drawer in the kitchen). He found some with baby Jesus on them in a manger or a stable, according to him. He wanted to know about the 3 kings and the gifts for Jesus so I explained that to him. Here's some other fun stuff he's been doing lately. He remembers things for hours. Like yesterday when Brian was gone in the afternoon for a few hours, as soon as he came home, Isaac told him that I hid a dinosaur in daddy's closet to scare him. He told me as soon as I came home from shopping in the morning about something Brian said they talked about a long while before. Brian got a gag gift at work of self-adhesive stylish mustaches. Isaac said he was like paw-paw Buske. It was silly.

No comments: