Sunday, October 07, 2007

October

Fall is here, even though the temps are hotter than ever! Isaac and I just went and visited with Erika (h.s. friend) and her boyfriend Andy. They are visiting Erika's sis, Jen, and the family for a few days. Shawna, Erika and I were best of friends in h.s. When I was in my car accident, they were sooooo there for me. They visited with others when I was in the hospital in Decatur and rehab. in Champaign (92). Shawna is a principal this year at a school in Champaign (I'm so proud of her!). She has had a rough start, though. Her dad is in very bad shape at a hospital in Champaign. We're praying for him (his lung collapsed). Tonight, I guess I'm the bearer of bad news. My grandma has been hospitalized this week with a bad blood infection. I will try and see her this week after work.
I got a new digital camera and tonight I'm going to try and figure it out so I can post.

Have a cool day!

No comments: